Sak Yant Tattoo Pai
The Only Place for a Real Sak Yant Tattoo in Pai, Thailand
100% Genuine Traditional Thai Sak Yant Magic Tattoo with Authentic Blessing in Pai
The Best Place to Get a Sak Yant Tattoo in Pai, Thailand
Authentic Sak Yant Tattoo in pai - Thailand
Sak Yant Tattoo Pai is the only place where you can obtain a genuine Sak Yant Tattoo (Traditional Thai Tattoo | Bamboo Tattoo) and Magical blessing in Pai, Mae Hong Son, Thailand. Our English speaking staff with help you with the design selection, explain what it means and guide you through the Spiritual protocols of receiving a Sak Yant Tattoo from a Real Sak Yant Master.
Why Sak Yant Tattoo Pai?
- 100% Real Sak Yant’s & Magical Blessing with Ajarns
- 200+ design choices of Sak Yant
- Full personal customization of design and Blessing
- Our pricing is standardized! No Tourist Pricing
- We are a Thai owned Co-op exclusively providing Sak Yant’s.
- Beautiful Traditional Thai Tattoo artwork from Sak Yant Masters
- We talk with you to determine the Sak Yant Design and Magical Blessing
- We translate your personal motivations to the Sak Yant Masters
- We arrange personalized design or blessing if required.
- Use safe and hygienic practices including new ink and needles for each guest
- An explanation of the protocols and etiquette of visiting a real Thai Monk.
- We provide medical aftercare for your Sak Yant Tattoo.
- The are the only Authentic Sak Yant service in Pai
Traditional Thai Sak Yant Bamboo Tattoo's are More than Just The Design
There are many Tattoo Studios in Pai, who can offer a replica design of the Traditional Thai Tattoo most using a Bamboo Tattoo method. The simple reality is that they are not real Sak Yants. An Authentic Sak Yant Tattoo is preformed by a Sak Yant Master; someone who has spent years of training as a specialized Temple Monk in advanced magical spells and Blessings. The Sak Yant Masters (called Ajarns) are easily able to see the purposely created mistakes in the designs, correct and personalize them and magically empower the Tattoo with it’s intended purpose in the blessing ceremony.
A Tattoo Artist will be able to copy the designs and create a beautiful tattoo. They might even offer a ‘Bamboo Style Tattoo’ to mimic the magical tool used by Sak Yant Masters (called a Kem). However, without being able to read, understand or change the spells within the design, the Tattoo is meaningless. At best the Tattoo artist will tell you they replicate the Traditional Thai Bamboo Sak Yant in their ‘own style’, at worse they might allow you to believe it is real.
If you are interested in the Sak Yant Tattoo because it is a sacred and magical representation of the Traditional Thai culture – Then Sak Yant Pai is the only place that provides the Real Sak Yant Tattoo and Blessing Experience.
Components of a Real Sak Yant Tattoo
1) The Design
This is the picture or design of the Sak Yant. While all Sak Yants come with their own meaning implicit to the design, if you like a certain design, it might be able to be used but changed to include the Khata (Kata) and Blessing elements into the final meaning
2) The Khata
The writing of magic spells within the Sak Yant Design. This text is usually presented incorrectly in images you find online and are corrected by the Master. This is design to keep the knowledge so that only those qualified to give Sak Yants can give them.
3) The Blessing
The final blessing given at the end of the Sak Yant Process. Special intentions and desires can be requested for this. For example you can get a Five Line Sak Yant and ask for financial prosperity with the blessing.
Want to a Sak Yant and Magic Blessing from a Monk?
Sak Yant Chiang Mai is Thailand’s leading Sak Yant provider – Over 10 Independent Sak Yant Masters working in Hygienic and comfortable Samnaks